• Secured at least C Grade in all subjects and overall GPA 2.00 or 45% marks in 10+2 (Science), Diploma in Engineering / Architecture /GCE A Level from any Board or University recognized by Purbanchal University.
• Biological group (without extra math) can also apply.
• Pass the entrance exam conducted by the Purbanchal University.
Note: In case of practical subjects, D+ in theory and A(or A+) in practical is eligible to apply for B.E./B.Arch Programs
Last date of form submission: Bhadra 8, 2076 (with late fee till Bhadra 15).
For MSc. (Engineering Management/ Information System Engineering)
1. Engineering Management
BE/ BArch. in any discipline
2. Information System Engineering
BE in Computer, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, IT or equivalent.
Prospective candidates should pass the entrance examination conducted by Purbanchal University in order to get admission in the college.
Entrance examination course outline:
1. MSc. Engineering Management
Examination Type: Objective type (Multiple choice questions)
Total number of questions: 100
2. MSc. Infomation System Engineering
Out of total admitted students in each faculty, top 5% students get intelligent scholarship on the basis of entrance examination and 5% students get classified scholarship.